Birds-Fly-ByBirds-Fly-By

Main News Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Room & Bored [hardcore breaks] Room & Bored [hardcore breaks]

Awesome

Awesome beat man, very diverse and original. I like the samples a lot. I think you should ditch the techno and drum and bass and stick to hip hop production. I made a track using this beat let me know what you think. Again very good work keep it up!!

a fan,

~Birds Fly By

Tales From A'Poet Tales From A'Poet

Good Work

I like this a lot. Very good lyrics. Keep up the good work.

Brooklyn gon' get ya Brooklyn gon' get ya

Listen to your reveiws.

You seem to get all these nasty beats and do pretty much nothing special with them. Also, you have like fifty or more reveiws and it doesnt look like you listened to any of them. I think you try to sound a little too tough and at least I can kinda see through that. It might start to bore people. Try rapping about something new besides beef. And get on the god damn beat for christ sake.

~ Birds Fly By

Broken-Needle responds:

ok I take this very insulting, you are telling me that I don't listen to ma' reviews, look at ma' previous tracks, I only have 18 of hem, look at how much I've improved, this battle is truly pointless so i don't waste much time on this, I sat down and wrote the lyrics like a freestyle, found a beat and then record on it, no retakes. If I would care anout ma' reviews I woulda' left ng long time ago. Now as for the tough voice, daz how it is I don' change it at all this is how it is I'm a 6 foot 1 white boy weighin' 180 this how I sound no way to change it. The stayin' on beat is like I said iz a one time take I dun waste time on this foo'. Thanks for the review,
Keep it pimpin'
BN out

Hype as in Hyphy Hype as in Hyphy

Good start

I'd have to agree with the previous reveiwer. I think the drum beat is dope. But then it not only gets ruined but drowned out with this casio keyboard 25 cent synth. Awesome potential... I mean i even ejoyed the finger snapping in the back. And when the cymbols come in is nasty too. But that synth man... ruined it.

~ Birds Fly

your in love your in love

Good Work

Good song man. Good chorus. I liked the lyrics too. The beat was kinda Kanye sounding, not too excited bout that but the rap was perfect.

status123 responds:

thanks for the review im glad to know u liked it

Midnight Check-In Midnight Check-In

Very Good Work

Very original. I love the distortion. I could definitly see this one poping up in a movie somewhere. I liked the other songs too especially Death March/Death Bell. Can't wait for the remix. Hope its hip hop sounding...

Idiosyncratic responds:

It's not hip-hop, just more ambient stuff. It'll be kickass, I promise.